Wednesday, April 28, 2004

so i sat down at a computer in the library tonight which was apparently already in use. the girl, who had gone to get some books or something, comes up behind me and says, 'um...excuse me?' i was like, 'you ARE excused--and i'm not your brah'. she was all, 'i didn't say you WERE my brah.' i was like, 'earth to computer girl--i KNOW you didn't say that. i was, like, joking.' she was like, 'could you please quit with the lame-o zoolander jokes?' i was like, 'no.'

i heard 'dirt off your shoulder' by jay-z a couple times today. it is SWEET. does anybody else feel like he's talking about them when he says 'i'm like a young marvin in his hey'?

in spite of myself, i find myself digging the evanescence song 'my immortal' (with the exception of the gratuitous rock-out section). i'm expecting beauchamp to have my back on this.

frank lautenburg is my new hero.

provided that we define 'hero' as 'person who should be completely ashamed of himself and should think about returning to preschool'.

au revoir.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?