Saturday, April 03, 2004

so, my cd player in my car decided to work again today (yeah, yeah, i know--i don't really think the cd player 'decided' to do anything. i realize it probably doesn't have true validity as a secondary agent). anyway, the jealous sound full length was still in there from the last time it worked. let me tell you--it still rocks bodine's face.

i also rocked out today to the last small brown bike full length, recorded before their unfortunate split-up. i was playing air drums like you wouldn't believe. it rocked SO HARD.

furthermore, i just heard 'take it easy', one of my favorite eagles songs. i quote: 'standing on a corner in winslow, arizona/ such a fine sight to see/ there's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed ford/ slowing down to take a look at me.' what do i say to that? i say, 'come on, baby--don't say maybe. i gotta know if you're sweet lovin' is gonna save me.' how can i be nostalgic for an era in which i didn't even exist? i leave this question to mr. kook.

right now i am enjoying coffee and richard buckner's 'impasse'. i think his voice is better than...well, pretty much any voice i've heard in a long time.

also, remember to set your clocks forward tonight. this necessity depresses me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?