Tuesday, October 05, 2004

who's the stupid candidate again? when asked about his incoherent 'global test' remark during the debate the other night, kerry had the following remark (link via memeorandum):

He added, "They're misleading Americans about what I said. What I said in the sentence preceding that was, 'I will never cede America's security to any institution or any other country.' No one gets a veto over our security. No one.

"And if they were honest enough to give America the full quote, which America heard, they would know that I'm never going to allow America's security to be outsourced. That's the job of the president.

"But I can do a better job of protecting America's security because the test that I was talking about was a test of legitimacy, not just in the globe, but elsewhere."


'not just in the globe, but elsewhere'? are you kidding me? who else is testing legitimacy? space aliens?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?