Thursday, May 12, 2005

On This Day in 1984...

...the tigers lost a home game at tiger stadium to the california angels 4-2. tommy john went the distance for the angels for his third win that season. you can look at the box score if you want. the best part is the blurb directly above the box score:

The box score below is an accurate record of events for the baseball contest played on May 12, 1984 at Tiger Stadium. The California Angels defeated the Detroit Tigers and the box score is "ready to surrender its truth to the knowing eye."

ready, indeed.

Comments:
I met DB very briefly the other day at work. Also, I didn't see him, but Alan Trammel came into the office yesterday.

Pretty cool if you axe me...
 
that is totally awesome! alan trammell was my favorite player when i was a kid--so much so that i always used his number in little league. if you can score me an autograph, i will definitely give you a high-five.
 
I'll see what I can do when the opportunity presents itself. :^)

Check this out at Cameron Diaz's expense.
 
For a laugh at CD's expense becuase I can't type.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?