Thursday, November 03, 2005

Pistons, Game 1

The Pistons got off to a good start in their season-opener last night, with a 108-88 victory over the Sixers. I think the Sixers were at a little bit of a disadvantage due to their being on the road, to their having played the previous night in a game that went into OT, and to the absence of their starting center.

Still, from what I've read, the Pistons looked good with their new run-and-gun style of offense. Rip had 37 points; I don't remember too many games in the recent past where one Piston scored that much. Tayshaun also had 16, and McDyess had a strong performance off the bench. I hope that their intense play continues.

By the way--does anyone know of a way to download NBA games so I can watch them on my computer?

Comments:
It looks like you can listen to all of the games for $19.95 with nba.com Audio League Pass. I think the video is just for cable and satellite.

-dennis
 
If you aren't in front of your computer, use 4INFO's text messaging services. Send the team name to 44636 and voila... it texts you back the live update. All free other than your carrier text charges.
 
thanks for the tips, guys. i found one spot where it looked like you could download the games, but said it wasn't available in my area. oh well!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?