Monday, January 23, 2006

Monte Cristo

The wiffle and I watched The Count of Monte Cristo the other night. I'd seen it once before, but had forgotten a lot of it. Man, that movie is SWEET. The narrative is so compelling. I started reading (an abridged) version of the book several years ago, but didn't finish it. I'm going to have to move that one back to the list in the uncut form.

In other news, sorry for the lack of posts around here lately. I'm sure our 1-3 readers are very disappointed.

In still other news, somebody from church gave me NBA Live 2005 a few weeks ago for the computer. I've never been much of a video game guy except for Mario Kart, NHL '95, and Tecmo and Super Tecmo Bowl. But this game is cool. Pistons simulation, narrated by Marv Albert and the czar Mike Fratello.

Peace to you and your extended kin networks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?